Hey everyone. Published a short story on Smashwords today. It's about a blogger who finds a woman standing on his front porch. He's never seen her before but she says she knows him because she's been following his blog. He finds the situation interesting, especially when he finds out she's come all the way from Russia. Hey, it's free, so why not give it a try? It's very short and should just about last for your morning commute on the subway. The story is a little similar to my novel, KGB Retirement Program. I hope you like it. Here's the link. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24722
Hey, everyone. I ventured off the mountain today, down into the haunts of men. I'll tell you about a movie I saw, then later I'll tell you about some other stuff. The movie is Unlimited . This is a story that you would have to call science fiction, but in the not so distant future you may call it reality. Bradley Cooper plays Edward Morra. If you looked up loser in the dictionary you would see this guy's picture. He has freeloaded off his girlfriend for years. He claims to be a writer but can't seem to put words on paper. His woman leaves him; he is a scroungy, dirty dude with no future, no drive and no money. He is about to be evicted from his scummy apartment. Then he bumps into an old friend. The friend wants him to try a new drug which comes in the form of a small, clear pill. What Edward doesn't know is that the pill is pretty awesome. The drug is designed to unlock the true potential of the human brain. We only use a...
I just read your story and loved it
ReplyDelete