Skip to main content

Trigger Fist Strategy: They Will Come For You

     Hey, everyone. I am playing games late tonight. Trigger Fist is the name of the game and is it fun? I guess so! I am up to a #10 by my name and I am playing much better against these cunning and vicious computer soldiers. I thought I might share a few strategies with y'all. After all, we are all humans and must unite against the AI. By the way, I am playing Team Death Match most of the time.
     In the picture above I am in one of my favorite 'nests'. It is a place that I kneel for the simple reason that no one can get behind me. The AI guys are back-shooters. I wait for them to come to me. To insure they come to me, I fire a few rounds. They are attracted to the gunfire like bees to honey. As they come, I have a 200 round clip in my M249 and I just blast away. Be sure that you kneel because it takes twice as long for them to kill you. (Kneel by swiping down on the screen.) Remember, they travel in packs, more often than not. You can rack up three or four kills in no time, sometimes.
    In each of the six maps, pick out a place where you can see them coming. A place where they can't get behind you. If there are two possible approaches, arrange your field of vision so that you can see both. If not, constantly move your sights back and forth. In one map, I crouch behind some crates, then pop up and down to shoot the rascals. A while ago, they acted like they were going crazy, trying to find me. Cool.
      You have a Gunner, a Scout and a Rifleman. You have to select one at a time. I like to use the Gunner with the big clips of ammo. When I have that, and my nest, I am a menace to navigation, I assure you. It has taken me hundreds of battles but I can now give as good as I get, and better when I'm in my spots. It's cool, they try all sorts of computer brained ploys to get you out of the nest. They'll come through two different holes at once. They'll feint in one opening, then attack through another. One will come around one side of the rock and another from the opposite side, at the same time. They'll throw grenades. They are diabolical, but hey, it's war.
   Good hunting and good night.
   I'm CE Wills, the Nester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Kill A Lobster (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. I had not planned on posting tonight but I have to make something right. I gave Shadowgun a good review last night but I didn't do it justice. Tonight I got past the vicious Cyber Lobster and went on to play a lot more. This is a terrific game! Last night I would have rated it 4 stars out of 5. Tonight I give it 5 stars out of 5. By the way, here's a spoiler alert. If you don't want to know how to kill the lobster, don't read any further. I say this because I had several people come to the blog that were looking for the silver bullet ( figure of speech from old Dracula movies, not literal weapon for lobster) to kill this behemoth.      When the monster appears, he starts firing missiles at you out of his mechanical mouth. Don't run and hide behind a barrier. Get close to him and run back and forth, dodging missiles until you can blast the lime colored ball of light that appears periodically over his head. I suspect that this is hi...

Dr. Simon's Exoskeleton (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. Nice to be back with you after a tough, hectic week. We have had some snow, sleet, fog, drizzle, torrential rain and flooding this week.      I'd like to talk, yet again, about Shadowgun , the shooter game for I-Padster. I was much further along than what I thought when I posted about some of the battles yet to be faced for those of you who had just killed the Driller. The fact is that I am on the last level. This level has Dr. Simon, the resident evil nutcase, inhabiting a monstrous, powerful robot. His brain resides in a bubble on top, much like a cherry on a hot fudge Sunday. (Yes, I am still on my eating binge) It is a tremendous fight because you not only have to kill this huge semi-person, but there are a bunch of mutant guards, flying drones etc. to deal with at the same time. I had played the darn level about thirty times and decided to check out someone else's battle. So I went to You-Tube and typed in, Dr. Simon Exoskelet...

Shadowgun: Killing The Windbreaker

    Hey, everyone. I thought it might be a good time for a bit of an update on the riveting game called Shadowgun. Consider this your spoiler alert and tune out if you want to.     Once you get past the dreaded Driller, things get better but you are certainly not out of the woods. You will want to make sure you keep a full clip in your gun as you stroll through the realm of the evil and crazy Dr. Simon. But hey, you're John Slade, the Shadowgun, and wherever you set your foot is the place to which your authority extends.      I love the way that some of the barriers disintegrate under the impact of bullets. I didn't learn this at my mother's knee but I darn sure know it now. I have learned that there are certain places it is good to plan on using the rocket launcher. Keep your stock of those filled. There are these transporter guys who are aggressive punks. The only way they respect you is if you kill them, so that's the way I roll. As...