Skip to main content

Game Review For Carnivores

    Hey, everyone. I promised I would update you about a game called Brothers In Arms 2, Global Front. I bought it Sunday for 99 cents. It took me a while to figure out how to play it. Sometimes I lack the patience to learn a game, which leads to a harsh review that is unwarranted. This game is awesome and I highly recommend it. The graphics are wonderful and the action is intense enough to make you lay down your I-Pad and say,  "Whew!" It's a World War 2 shooter game that takes you through battles all over the world as you follow Sgt. Neissman through thick and thin, mostly thin.
     I thought I'd update you on my new favorite game, Carnivore, Dinosaur Hunter. As I have progressed in this game it just keeps getting better. New hunting areas and weapons are unlocked. The hunts are amazing in detail. If you wound an animal you can follow its blood trail. When you get enough points built up to start hunting dangerous animals like the velociraptor and allosaurus it gets really tough. I'm ashamed to admit that it took me 40 tries before I killed an allosaurus for my trophy room. Don't laugh. Try killing a huge, fast animal with a pistol! Come to think of it, I'm still taking my pistol to the woods where we had the confrontation with the mountain lion.
    I now have reached a point where I have a shotgun to work with. I kind of look forward to the time when I get to hunt the T-Rex at night through a dreary swamp. I'm told the only way to kill him is a shot in the eye, probably with a rifle. I have no rifle as of yet. To close about this game, if you can get it you should do so.
    From the woods where no T-Rex stalks, I'm CE Wills

Comments

  1. Hi Ce Wills,

    Thank you for liking Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter! We tried hard to make a game which will be captivating and difficult to finish in even a week, because real dinosaur hunting would be a great challenge for the brave. If this is really your favorite game, we welcome you to become our fan on Facebook (facebook.com/carnivores), where you will find some tips from game fans and latest news from Tatem Games - we are preparing Carnivores: Ice Age right now, which can be also interesting for you.

    Sincerely, Tatem Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Kill A Lobster (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. I had not planned on posting tonight but I have to make something right. I gave Shadowgun a good review last night but I didn't do it justice. Tonight I got past the vicious Cyber Lobster and went on to play a lot more. This is a terrific game! Last night I would have rated it 4 stars out of 5. Tonight I give it 5 stars out of 5. By the way, here's a spoiler alert. If you don't want to know how to kill the lobster, don't read any further. I say this because I had several people come to the blog that were looking for the silver bullet ( figure of speech from old Dracula movies, not literal weapon for lobster) to kill this behemoth.      When the monster appears, he starts firing missiles at you out of his mechanical mouth. Don't run and hide behind a barrier. Get close to him and run back and forth, dodging missiles until you can blast the lime colored ball of light that appears periodically over his head. I suspect that this is hi...

Dr. Simon's Exoskeleton (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. Nice to be back with you after a tough, hectic week. We have had some snow, sleet, fog, drizzle, torrential rain and flooding this week.      I'd like to talk, yet again, about Shadowgun , the shooter game for I-Padster. I was much further along than what I thought when I posted about some of the battles yet to be faced for those of you who had just killed the Driller. The fact is that I am on the last level. This level has Dr. Simon, the resident evil nutcase, inhabiting a monstrous, powerful robot. His brain resides in a bubble on top, much like a cherry on a hot fudge Sunday. (Yes, I am still on my eating binge) It is a tremendous fight because you not only have to kill this huge semi-person, but there are a bunch of mutant guards, flying drones etc. to deal with at the same time. I had played the darn level about thirty times and decided to check out someone else's battle. So I went to You-Tube and typed in, Dr. Simon Exoskelet...

Shadowgun: Killing The Windbreaker

    Hey, everyone. I thought it might be a good time for a bit of an update on the riveting game called Shadowgun. Consider this your spoiler alert and tune out if you want to.     Once you get past the dreaded Driller, things get better but you are certainly not out of the woods. You will want to make sure you keep a full clip in your gun as you stroll through the realm of the evil and crazy Dr. Simon. But hey, you're John Slade, the Shadowgun, and wherever you set your foot is the place to which your authority extends.      I love the way that some of the barriers disintegrate under the impact of bullets. I didn't learn this at my mother's knee but I darn sure know it now. I have learned that there are certain places it is good to plan on using the rocket launcher. Keep your stock of those filled. There are these transporter guys who are aggressive punks. The only way they respect you is if you kill them, so that's the way I roll. As...