Skip to main content

Amazon Free Books Promotion

    Hey, everyone. I thought that I would mention the free books promotion for your Kindle, PC, I-Pad, cell phone or other device. Starting at midnight Pacific Time on Monday, I have two books on Amazon that will be free for 48 hours. They are called The Dan Tattoo and KGB Retirement Program. Each of these are full-length novels and each of them is the first book in their own series of three novels. They are fast paced, action packed and I think you'll like them if your tastes run to the adventure genre. Let me say that they have adult language and situations, so they are not for young folks.
     I'll have to check, but this should be worldwide on all the Amazon stores. This is good because my blog has been read in well over 100 nations. In fact, about 40% of my viewers are outside the United States.
    If you try the books and like them, please tell a friend or mention it on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you.
    The Dan Tattoo is the story of Mandy Collins, one of the top basketball players in the United States. Just as her college career gets under way, she falls in love with a much older man. Her love affair and all-American career in basketball are merely a backdrop for Mandy being stalked by a serial killer. She has a protector in the fierce Indian named Centaur. It is hard to put this book down, once you start it.
    KGB Retirement Program is the story of Benjamin Neale, a guy who works in a nuclear plant. His affair with a sexy Russian spy named Karina changes his life in many ways; some are very pleasant, some not so much. Karina teaches him that there is only one way out of the KGB. Death.
    From the author's green retreat, I'm CE Wills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Kill A Lobster (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. I had not planned on posting tonight but I have to make something right. I gave Shadowgun a good review last night but I didn't do it justice. Tonight I got past the vicious Cyber Lobster and went on to play a lot more. This is a terrific game! Last night I would have rated it 4 stars out of 5. Tonight I give it 5 stars out of 5. By the way, here's a spoiler alert. If you don't want to know how to kill the lobster, don't read any further. I say this because I had several people come to the blog that were looking for the silver bullet ( figure of speech from old Dracula movies, not literal weapon for lobster) to kill this behemoth.      When the monster appears, he starts firing missiles at you out of his mechanical mouth. Don't run and hide behind a barrier. Get close to him and run back and forth, dodging missiles until you can blast the lime colored ball of light that appears periodically over his head. I suspect that this is hi...

Dr. Simon's Exoskeleton (Shadowgun)

    Hey, everyone. Nice to be back with you after a tough, hectic week. We have had some snow, sleet, fog, drizzle, torrential rain and flooding this week.      I'd like to talk, yet again, about Shadowgun , the shooter game for I-Padster. I was much further along than what I thought when I posted about some of the battles yet to be faced for those of you who had just killed the Driller. The fact is that I am on the last level. This level has Dr. Simon, the resident evil nutcase, inhabiting a monstrous, powerful robot. His brain resides in a bubble on top, much like a cherry on a hot fudge Sunday. (Yes, I am still on my eating binge) It is a tremendous fight because you not only have to kill this huge semi-person, but there are a bunch of mutant guards, flying drones etc. to deal with at the same time. I had played the darn level about thirty times and decided to check out someone else's battle. So I went to You-Tube and typed in, Dr. Simon Exoskelet...

Shadowgun: Killing The Windbreaker

    Hey, everyone. I thought it might be a good time for a bit of an update on the riveting game called Shadowgun. Consider this your spoiler alert and tune out if you want to.     Once you get past the dreaded Driller, things get better but you are certainly not out of the woods. You will want to make sure you keep a full clip in your gun as you stroll through the realm of the evil and crazy Dr. Simon. But hey, you're John Slade, the Shadowgun, and wherever you set your foot is the place to which your authority extends.      I love the way that some of the barriers disintegrate under the impact of bullets. I didn't learn this at my mother's knee but I darn sure know it now. I have learned that there are certain places it is good to plan on using the rocket launcher. Keep your stock of those filled. There are these transporter guys who are aggressive punks. The only way they respect you is if you kill them, so that's the way I roll. As...